LE COL - Pro Neoprene Winter Gloves in Black
The Le Col Pro Neoprene Winter Gloves block out the cold thanks to a high-grade 3mm neoprene composition offers formidable insulation. Ideally suited to temperatures between 5 and 16 degrees, a textured grip helps improve dexterity. Working well in wet weather, these gloves are double stitched in critical areas for improved strength.
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- For your hand length, measure from the tip of your longest finger to the base of your palm at the wrist.
- For your hand width, wrap the tape measure around your hand at the widest part of the palm and make a fist before taking the measurement.
SIZING IN CM
S M L Hand Length 17 18.3 19.7 Hand Width 19.1 20.3 21.6
For more information please refer to our Sizing page
For cold and wet conditions, these winter stalwarts are 100% neoprene and will help keep you going, season after season.
- 3mm neoprene
- Gripped print on palm
- Longer cut cuff for greater coverage and overlap with jackets and warmers
- Reinforced stitching on central fingers for greater strength during removal
- 5 -16 degrees temperature range
- Protection from wind and rain
- Traps heat close to the hand
- Made in Italy