MAAP - Prime Race Mitts in Navy
First developed for the Bennelong SwissWellness Continental Race Team, the MAAP Race Mitts are designed to excel at every level. Offering premium comfort, protection and control while training and racing.
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- These mitts mould to your hands for a smooth on-the-bike feel
- For your hand length, measure from the tip of your longest finger to the base of your palm at the wrist.
- For your hand width, wrap the tape measure around your hand at the widest part of the palm and make a fist before taking the measurement.
- For more information please refer to our Sizing page.
SIZING IN CM
XS S M L Hand Length 15.7 17 18.3 19.7 Hand Width 17.8 19.1 20.3 21.6
A pull-tab in the middle finger makes it easy to slide the gloves off at the cafe or end of the ride. These MAAP Race Mitts have a breathable and moisture-wicking 4-way stretch fabric with antimicrobial properties, which offers great ventilation and is quick drying. The microsuede on the palm, with subtle mid-palm padding, is supple yet durable for added comfort as well as protection.
- Breathable and moisture-wicking fabric with 4-way stretch and antimicrobial properties
- Durable suede fabric with selective palm padding
- SPF 50 sun protection capability
- Made in Italy