PEDLA - Core Women's ChillBlock Jacket in Steel
Essential winter warmth. The perfect balance of insulation and breathability, the Chillblock was designed to adapt with the seasons to keep you comfortable no matter the weather. Luxuriously soft microfibre fleece allows this jacket to be worn by itself or layered over a jersey, it’s high breathability keeping you from overheating on tough climbs while trapping precious heat on the descent. Subtle reflective accents on the rear increase safety in low light while reinforced rear pockets maintain shape when packed full.
SIZING & FIT INFORMATION
- Cut in Pedla's signature race fit: slim through the torso and arm.
- Due to the high stretch of the fabric, if you’re between two sizes we recommend the smaller option.
- To measure the circumference of your chest (a helper might be useful), keep your arms relaxed by your side and measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the tape horizontal.
- To measure the front length, sitting down, measure from the base of your neck (just above your collar bones) straight down the waistband of your shorts.
MEASUREMENTS IN CM
XS S M L XL Chest circ 96 101 106 111 116 Front length 49 50 51 52 53
For further advice please see our Sizing page.
An essential part of a winter layering system, Pedla's Chillblock Jacket provides enough warmth to keep you comfortable in bitter conditions, yet breathes freely as the tempo rises. Combine it with a baselayer and a gilet for a formidable combo. The perfect partner for Pedla's Sound WindCheater Gilet in Steel.
- Italian M.I.T.I® Roubaix fleece - 235gsm
- Elasticated arm cuffs
- YKK two-way zipper
- 3M Scotchlite reflective accents
- Reinforced rear pockets
- Pedla silicone grippers