VELOCIO - Signature Women's Softshell Jacket in Dark Olive
Velocio's Women's Softshell Jacket draws on over 5 years of development, refinement and testing. They have created a winter jacket versatile enough to meet the needs of the most demanding cyclist and cover a broad range of temperatures and conditions. Partnering with eVent, a leader in high performance membranes, they've developed a proprietary three-layer softshell, incorporating Direct Vent stretch membrane with Primaloft performance yarn backer and durable stretch woven and DWR treated face. The result is a truly breathable softshell that has the ability to manage moisture and keep the internal climate warm, but dry -- a critical equation for long winter miles. Designed for temperatures from freezing to 10C and capable of warding off all but the most torrential downpours, thanks to it’s 10K waterproof membrane, it’s a one-jacket solution to winter riding.
SIZING & FIT INFORMATION
- Velocio have drawn inspiration from touring motorcycle jackets and their shaped sleeves, articulated shoulders/chest and curved back. The result is a silhouette that effortlessly fits in the riding position.
- Balances a trim, flap-free fit, with room to layer and full mobility and comfort.
- All Velocio apparel is tailored for on-bike fit to ensure optimal muscle support and range of motion while riding. You may find certain aspects of the garments seem "off" while standing, yet once you start pedaling these points disappear.
- To measure the circumference of your chest (a helper might be useful), keep your arms relaxed by your side and measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the tape horizontal.
SIZING IN CM
XS S M L XL Chest 79-84 84-89 89-95 95-102 102-108 Waist 61-66 66-71 71-77 77-84 84-90
Please refer to our Sizing page for further assistance.
If you're only going to buy one piece for winter, this jacket deserves some serious consideration. It's an investment piece that will likely become one of the most reached for items in your cycling wardrobe, year after year.
- Proprietary eVent/Primaloft softshell membrane: exceptional breathability & moisture management
- Lightweight 210gsm fabric balances protection from the cold with layering versatility
- 3D patterned and preshaped for superior fit and comfort on the bike
- Redesigned fit for better mobility and layering options
- Fully featured: three large back pockets plus 1 zippered pocket
- YKK Vislon zippers throughout
- Low profile sleeve cuff easily fits over or under gloves for air-tight yet unrestricted fit
Composition: 100% Polyamide
Made in: Italy
Caring for your cycling gear properly will extend its life and maintain its performance, fit and quality. It’s important to consider these instructions carefully.
We strongly recommend washing your new gear before wearing it. You’ll find that your apparel will soften, and fit & comfort will improve after washing - especially with bibs & shorts.
Machine wash cool 30°C with like colours: Cooler temperatures maintain better longevity for your apparel. Like colours, especially lights, will remain more vibrant when washed with like colours.
Use mild detergent. Do not bleach or dry clean: Strong detergents & bleach can break down the fibres and elastane in the garment, dramatically reducing its life.
Close all fastenings: this goes also for other garments mixed in with your cycling apparel. Velcro closures or clasps can catch on stitching or trim and damage your garments.
Lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry: Do not put your cycling apparel in the dryer. Even on low heat. Don’t do it. Heat can damage fabric, elastic and heat transfer logos very easily. Lycra (Elastane) is used throughout Velocio garments to provide compression and support and is susceptible to damage from heat and can irreparably damage your apparel.